Sunday, November 2, 2008

When will it end??

I'm beginning to think that one never really recovers from a marathon.  Today we did 6 miles, the furthest since the race 3 weeks ago.  The way I am limping around here you would think I did a 15 miler.  I do think it's time for new shoes that that will help a little.  It raises the question what to do with the shoes that carried me for 26.2 miles?  I'm really thinking of hanging them on my mudroom wall.  I can't just throw them away.  I'll post a picture of their final resting place once it is determined.  Tomorrow begins the dreaded indoor track season.  I have no choice to participate.  We are doing a mile race in Bermuda and there is no way I will allow Joe to beat me at this one.  He's chosen not to participate in track, so you know I'll kick his ass!!

No comments: