Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trying to establish a new routine

So today is one week out.  The recovery is going well, no lasting pains.  Two runs were completely successfully.  If anything I have found I'm still tired and the legs poop out pretty quick.  Joe's knee bothered him on Friday am.  Tomorrow we are on schedule for our longest run since the marathon, 5 miles.  I'm hopeful that we'll get through it, just may take a while.  What I'm most amazed about is how this marathon seemed to be the switch from summer running to winter running.  Since last week it has been cold in the mornings and I've been running in pants and long sleeves with a hat.  I can't help but dread what the next few months hold for us.  The wind is the worst part.  Oh well, if it was always nice weather we would not value it as much.

No comments: