Thursday, November 11, 2010

Not sure if it was a waste or not

I did run this morning, I'm still sweating as a type this. I took the easy way out and used the treadmill in our basement. It's a beautiful day out there and perfect for running. I just knew that I didn't have the motivation to go outdoors. Not that it takes that much more effort, maybe a long sleeved shirt rather than the tank I'm wearing. I don't think I would have gone any further outside than I did on the machine but I'm sure it would have been more enjoyable. At this point I'll take the miles when I can get them. Inside or out, I can mark on my log that 3 miles were complete, lets not talk about how empty the log has been looking lately. I'm also not going to talk about the pace of my runs, did you know that I found my Garmin that I didn't know was missing. I don't even want to turn it on to see the last time I used it was. Eventually I will find that desire to really train for something again, for now I'm OK with a few runs a week at a leisurely pace. Who knows we might even get some 5K's in there every once and again, it's a lot easier to do those when you don't care about your performance :)

Miles run today: 3

No comments: