Monday, March 12, 2012

No time to train.

4 weeks into training for this 70.3 and it's become my job, which is sad because I'm slow and not going to get any money for this. My life is being scheduled around training, last night I refused dinner plans so that I could get my bike in. We are going out of town at the end of the week and I'm too busy scouting out gyms and pool schedules to think about packing. Since I have too many weeks left of training to count I've decided to focus on what could change for this to feel a bit more manageable.


  • Things would be easier if the Y would just gaurentee me a pool lane for private use whenever I want it. Oh, that private pool lane would have to come with free babysitting at times that work for me.

  • I need nice weather, just like today, for all my runs.

  • My husband needs to get off my back and allow my phat whip to become a fixture in the living room M-F instead of insisting that I lug it back and forth to the mud room when not in use. I've offered to move a couch out for the next few months and we can watch TV on my ride but he's not interested.

  • I could also use 5 of the same outfit I worked out in today so laundry can sit for more than 24 hours.

  • The kid could also learn how to use a toilet and nap on command.

That's all I need for this to be a little easier.


Trained 30 minutes in the pool and ran 3.7 miles.

No comments: