Friday, February 7, 2014

Last workout?

As previously stated, I'm over this. Ready to be done, pop this kid out already. Unfortunately, I have no say in when this is going to happen and have spent the last week dealing with false starts. I've stopped speaking to family and have snapped at most friends. My husband and son are seeking alternative housing until this clears. I also stopped working out this week. 2 fold reasoning here, give me a minute. My swimming buddy took off to FLA and I'm a great morning workout buddy but it's a hell of a lot harder to get up at 5:30 and go at it solo. That and most nights I was up trying to decide if I was actually in labor or not. I'm annoyed, this isn't my first rodeo...I should know when it's go time. I don't think these false starts happened with my son and I'm not talking about mild discomfort. I'm talking about real.deal.holy.shit.I.forgot.how.much.this.hurts.don't.touch.me.it's.all.your.fault kind of pain. Yeah, it's been a fun week. Finally this morning I had enough, no more excuses. Rather than stop making plans and waiting for baby I've started to fill my schedule with activities. I've tried the no plan bit with no success so now I'm booking out. Searched out a swim friend and set the alarm for 5:30. Off I went, wondering the whole time what it would be like if my water broke in the pool. No go. I type this now from my kitchen where I'm pacing with what I can only believe are more fake out pains. I really don't want to go to the gym tomorrow, so how about you make an appearance baby? Swam for 1 hour

No comments: