Wednesday, May 1, 2013

!!Go Jeff Go!!

We (the kid and I) had plans to run with Jen and her gang after work.  I started to loose confidence on the ride over when this is how the conversation went:
Me: Lets go see Parker and Sienna and run fast.
The kid: No!
Me: Yes!  Lets go run fast in the stroller.
The kid: No run fast, go throw rocks.
Repeat over and over for the 15 minute ride, each time with a more forceful NO!
As I pulled up ready to Jen that our run was going to be a stationary playdate, she came out of the house to announce that her hubby was going to watch all 3 kids.  Yes I typed that right, he watched 3 kids so that Jen and I could run solo.  I owe the man some brownies.  So instead of pushing the stroller, I was able to enjoy a run filled with girl talk.  The best part was walking back into the house with Jeff dealing with 2 crying toddlers and a hungry 3 year old...GO JEFF!!

Ran 3.5ish

No comments: