Friday, September 20, 2013

4 out of 4 and I'm out

Fitness in the Park wrapped up our week. It's only been 2 weeks, but in the right light I'm starting to get some guns. If I'm going to totally blow my waist line a little definition someplace else will help soften the blow. Speaking of going soft, I'm now remembering why I gave up running last time around. 4 consecutive workouts this week and I'm wiped like it was a 40+ mile week rather than maybe 10 miles. I will say that I deserve some extra points, all miles run are run behind the jogger and all planks and pushups are with the kid on my back. Happy to report that I'm hanging up all workout gear for the rest of the weekend, we are off to a wedding sans kiddo and I couldn't be more excited. Next week will be more of the same with the addition of some weekend workouts, that's assuming I haven't fallen into a black-hole of maternity yoga pants, the husband's extra large sweatshirt and a bag of goldfish.

No comments: