Saturday, January 9, 2010

Damn you Gano St. Hill

Week after week you taunt me.  It's been years now and we still aren't getting along.  Can't you cut a girl a break.  I have not forgotten the hit you attempted on me 2 years ago, tripping me coming down you.  My DNA is likely still embedded in that damn sidewalk!   I don't understand, there are hills that are longer, steeper, harder, but still you fight with me.  Today we met between mile 2-3, things had been going well.  I thought I had you mastered today.  But then it happened, mid way up, things started to move backwards.  My legs were moving but I wasn't going forward.  1, 2, 3 other runners pass me.  I hate you and would like to petition the city to have you smooshed into flat surface.  

Miles trained today: 4.5ish
Days till the Manhattan Half: 15

No comments: