Tuesday, April 13, 2010

AM or PM??

ARGH! I need an intervention! 2 weeks now and NO morning runs!! It happened slowly, one afternoon run here and one there. I need to go back, I run well in the mornings, but I’m not sure how to get there. Afternoon runs are nice, the sun is out, and we have more friends willing to join us. It’s a nice transition from work to home and a way to relieve all the stress. Why do I want to go back to the mornings? It’s easier; roll out of bed and on the roads. 2-3 miles go by before I realize what is happening. Joe and I run all the morning runs together, in the afternoon Joe gets lost in the shuffle and is missing out on valuable mileage. It’s really for his best interest! So what’s the plan? I’m not sure, track is on the schedule for tomorrow night, and then again a run planned for Thursday night. Do we switch to Monday morning track? Decisions, decisions….

Miles trained today: 2.5, shitty shitty run

Days till Chicago: 180

Days till Beach 2 Beacon: 116

Days till Cox Half: 19

Harvard Pilgrim 10K: 82

No comments: