Sunday, April 4, 2010

A late March Recap

31 days in March

103 miles logged over 21 days of running

Average run of 4.9 miles

Cramping left calf

Lazy Month

I almost forgot to recap the month of March. I knew I had been lazy but not this bad. For a while I lost my focus, not sure why, there are no real injuries that can be blamed. I think the cramp in my calf is related to the recent change in temps. This week was by far the best week I’ve had all month. Registering for the Providence Half helped, Chicago is too far away to motivate me although that is slowly changing. Maybe I needed this. Dec, Jan and Feb were all focused months; each had more runs than the last, more mileage than the one before it. So now what? I get out of my head and back on the roads. Let’s get into the 40’s for real and make a real attempt at a 15-miler.

Miles trained today: 5

Days till Chicago: 189

Days till Beach 2 Beacon: 125

Days till Cox Half: 28

No comments: