Monday, April 26, 2010

Emergency Meeting

Emergency Meeting, April 26, 2010

Attendees: Sarah Macedo

Sarah’s Immune System

Purpose of meeting: Establish a Truce

I’ve had it, this is too much! We don’t have kids nor are we working with large groups of children. I eat healthy and take fairly good care of myself. I don’t know if you have been hired by the calves or bottoms of the feet but this needs to stop. RIGHT NOW! There has been all together too much illness this spring and it’s messing with the training. 2 runs last week, really? I gave in and didn’t push it, nor have I during the previous periods of sabotage, but the gloves are coming off. I’m going running, and more than 12 miles in a week. What do you want? Fluids? I’m pushing them, 2 sigs a day plus water with dinner. Handwashing? I’m halfway through a bottle of anti-germ foam on my desk! Sleep? I’m going to bed by 9 most nights! Please stop being part of the problem and start being part of the solution.

Miles trained today: 6

Days till the Cox Half: 6

Harvard Pilgrim 10k: 69

Beach 2 Beacon: 103

Chicago: 167

No comments: