Tuesday, March 2, 2010

left or right

Ever wonder what happens when you take a left rather than a right? I wondered that this morning after my workout. This morning I dragged my ass out of bed before 5 and killed myself for over an hour getting an interval workout done. We did this workout just Joe and I, no coaches there to keep time or club mates there to cheer us on. Just my sweat and me; it was hard, very hard. Quicker pace with shorter rest and more intervals, more than what we had been doing. Had I never joined this club what would be different? So much would be different it amazes me. Never mind the running, but my friends would be different, vacations would be different, my free time would be spent differently. I wouldn’t have completed that workout. I wouldn’t have had the courage to try to finish it. Here I am, glad to have found such a great group and grateful for how different things are.

Miles trained today: 6

Days till Chicago: 221

No comments: