Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad Day

Hello all, it's been a while.  Sorry for slacking, I've been busy baking but that's for another blog.  So how is the running going?  Until today, fairly well.  Track twice a week, the road 4 other days a week.  Indoors I have been kicking some ass and proud of it.  Focused still on beating Joe's ass in Bermuda.  I was starting to get cocky about it, until this am.  I don't know what happened.  Completed a 2 mile warm up outdoors and hit the track.  We did an 800 at a 3:40 pace and hit the wall, it was terrible.  I'm thinking it's a combo of running too much and standing at the stove for 14 hours in a weekend.  Won't be at the track until next Thursday, so I have some time to heal.  I do worry, in the summer I hit a wall and ran away from the track.  What will prevent that from happening this time around...watching Joe cross the finish line after me!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

I am going to grow a beard to represent the cold morning runs!