Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The beginning of the end?

I think I'm getting close, running is getting too uncomfortable. I lasted only 10 minutes this morning before switching to an elliptical machine and experiencing instant relief. On the elliptical I was able to push my pace and things just felt better. I hate to admit it, I can't imagine not running for the next 16 weeks and if you think about post delivery recovery add another 6-8 weeks to that. On the other hand, running hurts and not in a good hurt kind of way. For now I'm reinventing my plan. 45 mins on the elliptical 5 days a week, 2 days a week in the pool and yoga. It's not running, it's not training for a half marathon but it's something. Maybe after a week or so my body will admit it was wrong and I can start again but for now this is good bye.

Miles run today: 1

No comments: