Wednesday, December 11, 2013

water logged

I've been absent, sorry. The abbreviated holiday season is kicking my ass. As promised, I'm going to fess up that as quickly as the plan for a streak happened it fell apart. Between work, travel, puke bugs and kitchen building the daily workouts fell to the wayside. No guilt, I'm getting in btw 4-5 workouts a week. It is what it is, I'll have next spring to beat myself up over missed workouts. Hit the pool early this am. I've hit the point of pregnancy where sleep is elusive at best, I swear it's preparation for what's to come. So the 5am wake up call was surprisingly easy to handle, that and if I went to the pool I was guaranteed not to be the one to deal with anyone else's puke. Yes it's been that bad here lately! Swimming with Cat is a breeze, she brings the workout and keeps us on track. It's really nice to swim and just let your mind wander. If I had to I could guess the distance but does it really matter? We are on track to hit up our stroller class today. That has become a lot more challenging. When it's cold we are indoors and man it's a killer workout out. That and push ups done correctly mean that my baby gut hits the floor. Amusing to watch, I'm sure. Swam for an hour, circuit training for an hour.

No comments: