Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's official, I miss it.

It's been about 2 weeks (give or take) since my last run and I think I'm slipping into withdrawal or maybe a depression.  At first I was cool with my hiatus, my pace had been sucking and my mood not great about it so the break was welcomed.  Now not so much.  Don't get me wrong, I've been far from slouching.  Spending days either in the pool, yoga, or a barre class but enough is enough.  I'm sick of looking at schedules, I want to go on my own time.  My arms, chest and abs are sick of being sore, those little underused muscles are screaming for me to find my running shoes and forget about them again.  It doesn't help either that the woman in front of me today was one of the unlucky souls to have purchased the see through lululemon pants and didn't realize it when she put on her magenta thong for class.  Why me?!?!?  I almost pulled her aside after class but decided against it, next week I will change sides of the room for sure.  So what's the plan you ask?  Since the heat wave broke I'm thinking about a run in the next few days but unfortunately I'm stuck with less running and more pool/yoga/class types stuff for now.  Hopefully with less see through pants and magenta thongs in my future. 

No comments: