Thursday, August 29, 2013

The couple that runs together

I'd like to say stays fit together, but with every week I grow larger and run slower so that's not accurate.  Regardless after making a half assed attempt at find a running friend tonight, we called the sitter in early and headed out together.  That said, I did get an odd look from the sitter when she showed up and I was bummed out in running gear.  I'm not sure why running and pregnancy has to be so difficult and maybe it's easier for others, but I'm remembering why I threw in the towel last time.  I huff and puff, have to pee every 5 steps, my boobs hurt and my back aches...total win for whoever I'm running with.  All of those complaints noted it was so nice to run old school, just me and Joe.  He talked the whole time about god knows what, no stroller, total perfection.  We aren't lame enough to end date night at a run, after a quick shower we enjoyed drinks and apps at the Garden Grille.....seated at the BAR!!  Total adults, again perfection!

Ran (or maybe I'll refer to it as bouncing going forward) 3 miles tonight.

No comments: