Monday, January 20, 2014

When? When? When!?!

I've hit the "maybe today" point. Yes it's early, but all signs point to things moving and shaking. I've had 2 providers now tell me, we don't know when...but soon...definitely before your due date. Man, for their sake....they better be right. The funny thing is when I think labor might be imminent I begin to freak about not being ready, it's not a good time, never mind this was all a bad idea. When things pass and I realize my body is just f*cking with me, I'm pissed that it's not time and lets get this done. I'm not sleeping, and not like before, like really not sleeping. Totally uncomfortable and often in a fair amount of discomfort. Clothes don't fit, almost called out of work due to not having any maternity shirts that fit. Oh and the best part, my god damn feet are puffy. It's gross. We aren't ready at home, but getting closer. So nothing left to do but wait and see. I did get my ass out of bed this am for a morning swim, even after 3ish hours of piss poor sleep. Cramping and contractions during my swim so I had some hope that this might be my last pre-baby workout, but I'm sitting in a coffee shop blogging (should be working, ah the joys of self employment) so no suck luck. That said, this was my best round of 50's yet. All under a minute and strong. So who knows, but I'm planning on 2 more swims and 2 fitness in the park classes this week. Swam for 45 mins today.

No comments: