Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The indoor/outdoor dilema

This has to be one of my favorite times of year to run outdoors. The leaves, the air, everything. It's cool enough to call for some layers but you don't finish your run assessing yourself for frostbite. Here's my problem, running outdoors interrupts nap time. I really didn't think I would be one of those people who would care about naps and we were not going to follow any kind of schedule. That was until I fell in love with naps, it's a sacred time of day that allows me to regain any sanity lost throughout the day. So I've been sacrificing outdoor runs in favor of nap time, meaning I've spend a considerable amount of time on the treadmill. Perfect? Nope, but I'll say it again...I love nap time. As a result I'm flying though the movies on HBO GO and have a new found interest in making my basement a bit more welcoming. Ah well, at least I'm still running in the end it doesn't matter how I'm getting the miles in.

Miles run today: 4

No comments: