Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hello lazy days!

Man, life has been good lately.  I have no complaints, which is not my typically style.  Since skipping out on half marathon training I've gone rogue.  Normally I'd be lost without a training plan, which for me is several months of an outlook calendar printed out and totally covered in pencil marking workouts and goals for each week.  I don't miss them, not at all.  Today I relished in the fact that I could run 4.5 miles on the dreadmill and not feel bad about taking it indoors.  I don't feel bad about not getting on the trainer in 1.5 weeks.  I don't feel bad about not getting in the pool for over a month, yep, over a month. I love that I'm getting to yoga 3 times a week, yep, 3 times a week...JOY! And of course I'm still running...I just don't care how far or how fast.  All of that said, I did see a lady leaving the locker room with the red marks on her face from her goggles and briefly thought about the Save the Bay Swim.  Just as quickly I put it out of my mind...if only for now.

Ran 4.5 miles today.

No comments: