Tuesday, November 24, 2009

trash miles

I'm not sure if it was a good run or not.  We got out there, completed the 5 miles.  The pace was terrible and for me to say that you know it must have been pretty bad.  Really bad, 2 mins and 21 seconds slower than when we did this route last week.  I noticed coming up Lonsdale Ave that we weren't moving very quick, but didn't say anything.  We picked it up over the overpass on Smithfield, but that's only because someone creepy was walking behind me.  I don't know why we were moving slow today.  There was no pain, no sense of overwhelming fatigue.  Does it really matter?  We got out there, didn't cut it short.  In that respect we are closer to the weekly mileage got but there were trash miles.  Tomorrow I'll try to wake up a little before we run and move a little quicker, but there are no promises.

Miles trained today: 5.3
Days till the Manhattan Half: 61

No comments: