Saturday, January 15, 2011

Change of scenery

I started today with the highest intentions. My goal was to join the group for an outdoor run this am. I prepped myself last night for the frigid temps and was ready, the alarm just went off a little too late. So rather than my dirty basement and the treadmill I've been spending way too much time on I hit the gym with a new i-pod playlist. This was seriously all I needed to re-energize my runs. The pace was no faster than yesterdays run but the miles flew by much quicker. Seeing as how the gym was much warmer than the outdoors today this was a nice surprise! The Hyannis 10k is an outdoor run regardless of my preference so I need to go back to the streets eventually or this race is going to be mighty painful!

Miles trained today: 5

No comments: