Thursday, February 4, 2010

Case of the missing hamstrings

My hamstrings are missing and I don’t know where they are.  I’m not sure where they went or what happened.  Flexiblity has never been my strong point but this is getting ridiculous.  I noticed tonight while in yoga, there are people who can straighten their legs in the air.  I try and the knees bend, a lot.  Then we do the thing on the floor with legs out front and bend at the waist towards the toes, my hands make it to my knees.  That’s on a good day.  I don’t know if I left them on Elmgrove Ave during a run one morning or on the track, but they are gone.  If you find them and they are hiding scared, please encourage them to come home, I will need them in the near future. 

Miles trained today: 6

Days till the Chicago Marathon: 247

No comments: