Thursday, February 25, 2010

not now, please no

It’s starting. My pigs are revolting. This is the 3rd time in as many years. It always happens when the mileage grows. My concern is this isn’t a spring marathon; I have over 200 days to go. If the pigs are pissed off now in February where will they stand in September? I’m trying to be nice, pedis more often, comfy shoes when food shopping. It started with a blister during the NYC Half. If I had taken time to relax after we would be good. Instead the mileage continues to climb and now I have a very angry pig. Good news, my running isn’t bothered. Bad news, this road leads to noting that looks pretty in open toed shoes. The unthinkable has yet to happen, I haven’t lost a nail. If that happens I walk away, no more marathons…EVER.

Miles trained today: 5

Days till Chicago: 226

No comments: