Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mutiny

Ok, I've been cheating. I've been running on the treadmill, a lot. In my defense, it's been really cold and Joe went away and was then sick so it just became easier. I don't really have a problem with the treadmill, as long as I'm getting the miles in. Last night we were doing to planning and Joe attacked. NO MORE TREADMILLS!! He's a lunatic, it's cold and I don't care. The plan was 9 miles outside at 4:30. Today we failed, or more accurately he failed. If he's going to force me back into the frigid weather he can motivate us to get out of bed at 4:15am. Well, the alarm went off, I heard him get up and felt him get right back into bed. This went on for 2 HOURS! Yep, 2 hours. I won, no running outside. After work I went to the basement, turned on the 1st season of Sex in the City and knocked back a 6 mile run with 5 pick-ups at a 9 minute pace. Oh Joe, yeah he didn't run at all, inside or out...

Miles trained today: 6
Days till the Chicago Marathon: 241

1 comment:

Joe said...

The fact that you were awake, and did not get up!!!!! That is a problem!!!!